Our team works with organizations to understand your environment and develop a data security plan that addresses data hygiene. While regulatory compliance standards can be daunting at first glance, our vDPOs will guide your team with strategy to meet regulatory compliance standards.
The role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) or Chief Data Officer (CDO) is not just for organizations subject to the General Data Protection Regulation. Rather, we see this as the next logical phase for all security organizations – someone who focuses solely on data security and protection of the enterprises data assets.
Not everyone needs a full-time DPO/CDO, but requires just enough help to keep a data security program moving in the right direction. This alleviates some of the burden from our CISOs.
- Gap analysis of your current data security posture
- Guidance on your data handling procedures for regulatory compliance standards
- Policies, procedures and guidelines for your data security programs
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and evaluations for your data security program, performed on a regular cadence
- CISO collaboration to align your organization’s security programs to include data security initiatives
*available for executive meetings to brief stakeholders